SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Almost Home Dog Rescue 5k and One Mile Walk

Here are pictures of the Almost Home Dog Rescue 5k and 1 Mile Walk on Saturday, September 21st -- their first ever.  Held at Ft. Washington State Park, it was a beautiful day, and they had a fantastic turnout.  Linda, Carol and I did the one mile walk (not necessarily part of the "official" walk due to some disorganization, but nevertheless, we walked that mile) to benefit the wonderful, adoptable dogs in care of the Almost Home Dog Rescue organization.


Run, Run, Run.
Colleen, After Run, Run, Running
Linda and Friend, Mike
Andrea with Friend, Kathy
Yum, yum!
Hoping for Smooches
I'm comin' in for a big slurpy one!
I'll lick anything out of a cup! 
Eileen, a Happy Camper
I just know I saw a grasshopper in here.  I just know it!
Love little doggie paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment