SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Match Made in Heaven


As I mentioned in my last post, I had seen an updated picture of Dolly, because my friend, Linda, is now fostering her -- post bath and grooming appointment.  Dolly looked so different to me, that I wasn't sure Linda was actually fostering the same dog I had transported.  I thought there might have been a mix-up.  It's amazing what a shampoo, a good brushing and a flattering haircut can do.

Dolly Before
Dolly After










Now for the BEST news of all!  After only a few days, Linda decided to adopt sweet Dolly, and was immediately approved!  So Linda and Dolly are happily creating their lives together.
 
And on Friday, May 25th, Dolly visited our workplace.  We closed early for the Memorial Day holiday.  It was a quiet pre-holiday Friday, with many employees on vacation, so Dolly was able to visit for about an hour before the office closed.  It is so gratifying to see one of my transports doing so well.  Dolly loves people and is an easy mark for a belly rub.  Or rather, most people are an easy mark to her, and that belly rub.

Here's Dolly at work.

By Linda's desk
Guarding the Project Drawings
  









And here's Dolly visiting with a couple of co-workers.
 
Happy Reunion - Dolly and Andrea

Dolly Training Kris


And finally, here are Linda and Dolly at home together.  Dolly is still a little unsure about what her life holds, as she has been through so much.  But she and her feline siblings are getting along peacefully, and Dolly just loves to be around people.  She looks a heck of a lot happier now than the day I picked her (and Andrew) up from their long transport ride!  We are confident Dolly will soon settle in completely, and will live a happy life forever with Linda.  Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment