SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SUZY Q's VIEWS

I wonder, wonder, wonder what the heck he's thinking about!

  

Photo: Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me!  Three year's old today!  Wahoo!  It's party time!
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me!  Three years old today.  Wahoo!  It's party time!  







Today is the first day of the rest of my nine lives.























Photo: SUZY Q's VIEWS:  My Mommy calls me SmartyPants.  I don't know why.  I don't wear pants.  But I'm glad she appreciates my superior intelligence!
Mommy calls me SmartPants.  I don't know why.  I don't wear pants.  But I'm glad she appreciates my super intelligence!



Photo: SUZY Q's VIEWS:  Why do I chase my tail?  Because it’s there.
Why do I chase my tail?  Because it's there!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment