SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Walk 'n Roll

Snickers
Yesterday, I had a little spare time, so I went to Molly's Country Kennel and took Snickers, the beauty queen, for a walk in the park.  She is such a beautiful dog, and is still looking for someone to appreciate her lovely qualities.  A young lady who works at Molly's told me that Snickers is her favorite.  I think that speaks volumes!

Karma
After taking Snickers back to Molly's, I then took Karma for a walk.  Karma has plenty of energy, and when we were approached by a couple who had two smaller dogs, Karma was more than ready to play with those two little guys.  She jumped for joy, and displayed all kinds of "let's play" behavior.  She was all tail-waggin' and smilin'.  I hope someone soon sees Karma's enthusiasm for life and decides to call Karma their own.  She's a low-maintenance dog, medium-size, with personality plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment