SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Merlin, The Magnificent


Merlin, the big galumph, has become Merlin, the Magnificent!  Merlin has hit the royal jackpot, if you ask me.  Just look at him in his royal robe, sitting next to the fireplace -- with one of his loyal subjects in attendance on the settee along the back wall.

Merlin, it turned out, went to his furever family the day Linda and I delivered him on our last dog transport.  OK, I admit it.  I made a mistake, as I thought it was Cuddles who was going to her home.  But it was lovable Merlin who was heading straight home.

Here's what his family told our transport leader three days later:

He is adjusting quickly.  We are very happy...thank you!  Very Truly, Tara

I bow to Merlin to honor his magnificence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment