SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Linda Transports Cassie & Thumper



As you may recall, my friend and coworker, Linda, accompanied me on my last transport of Rosalind. As a result of that day, Linda decided to become a driver herself, and transported dogs for the first time on April 7th. I decided to include Linda’s transports on my blog to keep it more active, and to drive home the point that dog transporting goes on constantly, because there are thousands and thousands of dogs that need help to get to a place where they will be safe and have a much better chance of finding a good home. So hooray for Linda!

Linda transported Thumper, a little beagle who was suffering from a urinary tract infection and was not feeling well. You can see this in his face. He was, however, very sweet and simply sat in the back seat and rested the entire drive. Upon his arrival to his new home, he was immediately given medicine for his illness, and will recover nicely, I’m sure. Thankfully, he was rescued, as who knows what might have happened to him without treatment. Linda drove Thumper to his forever family, a young woman and two children, who expressed their glee at Thumper's arrival.


And then, there was Cassie. Cassie is a puggle, a cross between a pug and a beagle. What a face! I think Linda fell in love, because she commented a few times about “how cute Cassie is”. I personally find that just a tad bit unbelievable. But I suspect this little dog had oodles of personality. So now, I’m going to get brave and place a photo in color so you can get the full picture.

Linda handed her over to her foster mom so Cassie will be well taken care of until someone comes along who will appreciate her true beauty.

Linda told me her first transporting experience was quite gratifying, and I look forward to including more of her transports in my future blog posts. Hopefully, next time, Linda will have only healthy passengers, and maybe they'll be equally as full of personality as Cassie. After all, beauty
is in the eye of the beholder.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I did the home visit for
    Thumper's new forever home. A wonderful family!! Feel better Thumper!! xoxo

    Ronnie Soulges

    ReplyDelete